Saturday, August 29, 2009

Gateway Open Sunday August 30th

I know,,,,I know,,,, a little late to get the word out, but tomorrow we are having the 18th annual Gateway Open in Centralia Il at Foundation Park.

If you haven't had a chance to play this course, Its just 60 minutes from Downtown St Louis and one of the best disc golf courses in the world.

The event will be 2 rounds on the big course. round open from the short tees and round 2 from the long.
The pin placements are mixed with al the par 3's in the short and everything else in the long,,, should be fun.

Playing to a par 72, this course will require you to use all the shots you know and all the discs in your bag.

Tonight we are having a GLOW round on the 9 hole course, hosted by the Centralia disc golf club, they have 9 circular light fixtures that are placed on the top of the basket which light up the basket,, should be a lot of fun.

if you read this and come to the event and mention my blog,,, I will give you 2 free putters,,,, see you there!!!

No comments:

About David

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
I own and operate Gateway Disc Sports, a disc manufacturing and course design and installation company.