Monday, September 14, 2009
Nikko "from the road".
I cant seem to get Nikko's blog set up, so I'll pass long some excerpts from the conversation we just had.
Even though he didnt do so well (5th place) he still loved the course and the event.
He likened the Seneca course to a smaller version of Ozark Mountain.
He is staying with Joe Mela a very good friend of mine and someone Nikko can learn a lot from.
Joe mentioned that Nikko couldnt except the fact that some of the holes were just not meant to duece and made 4's instead of 3's all over the place.
Nikko paid some great compliments to Mike Moser saying he was the best putter he ever played with and could throw straight through the woods without hitting a tree at will.
While he admited his competitors were playing quite well. he just didnt have the putt working at all.
Another big hand to the local club for creating such a nice purse as Nikko took home $700.00 for his 5th place finish!!
Today Joe is taking Nikko back out for a lesson in course management :)
- Recent runs of Apache in Evolution
- Lindenwoood lay out version 3
- Nikko turns 21 today
- Testimonial from a happy customer!!!
- Most recent run of Evolution Sabres and a new prot...
- Nikko "from the road".
- Lindenwood lay out so far!!
- NEW Course going in At Lindenwood University
- Brides maid AGAIN for Nikko
- How frisbees/discs are made ( the basics)
- RED organic Wizards
- Gateway In the news
- NEWS Article from RTP Company!.
- ▼ September (13)