Saturday, October 10, 2009
risk taking pays off ,,,,, to the tune of $15,000.00
Well I only talked to Nikko for a second today,,, but it was enough to hear how excited he was about winning the 2009 USDGC at Winthrop University in Rock Hill South Carolina.
I got an update from Mo Higgins ( this years womens advanced world champion who was watching it on line) stating Nikko was up by 2 with 2 holes t o play and then 15 minutes later,,,,, it was confirmed,,,, Nikko held on to win his first Major championship and the largest single pay day in disc golf history of $15,000.00 plus the $2,000.00 for the NT points series and another $4,000.00 performance bonus from Gateway disc Sports. Not too shabby for a guy using Spirits, Assassins,, Blazes Wizards and his newly found love for the magic as his putter.
Congrats also goes out to Josh Anthon for a scorching 53 during the final round and coming back and getting 3rd!
- Halloween pumpkins
- Titan Pro-24 finally approved for pdga play at the...
- AND MORE FROM FALL HARVEST
- more pics from the fall harvest
- Fall Harvest from Fun in the Sun to Pain in the Ra...
- Here are a few more pics to entice you!!
- Ozark Fall Harvest Noon Tomorrow
- Ozark Falll Harvest Next Weekend October 24th & 25...
- the link to the world rankings is not working
- Ranked # 1 in the world
- risk taking pays off ,,,,, to the tune of $15,000....
- Good luck to all Competitors at this years USDGC
- hole 9 at lindenwood
- pictures of course at Lindenwood.
- Looking for somoene to do you tube marketing
- Midnight Ramblings
- LIndenwood coming along really well.
- ▼ October (17)