Sunday, July 27, 2008
El Shaddia Ranch
We designed and installed a really sweet course about a year ago at a Christian Ranch in Moscow mills about 30 minutes from the St Louis Airport:
I have been waiting for the approval of the land owner before doing much advertising or marketing for the course.
It seems word of mouth from the few players I have showed the course is already getting the course a lot of play.
This course has a great mix of holes with woods, hills and a lake.
There are open holes and really tight wooded holes and the grass is always cut.
primitive and cabin camping is available please contact the Craig at http://www.stlchristianranch.com/about.html for ore information on the course and the facility
Here are directions and a few pictures:
Take interstate 70 west from St Louis to HWY 79:
go 11.3 miles to HWY C:
Go left on C 4.5 miles to Ethlyn Rd and make a right:
Go 2.5 miles on Ethlyn to Deer Run Rd ( there will be a huge sign for El Shaddai Ranch, go right on deer run 1/2 mile to course.
1st hole tee off is over creek to the right of the 1st basket.
The 1st 3 holes are not so easy, but after that the course is really recreational.
DO NOT DRIVE or PARK OVER CREEK!
- GroovyTuesday in St Louis
- Super-Slow Motion Video
- How to advertise and promote a gdstour event
- more cool pics of the disc golf course at the Ranc...
- El Shaddia Ranch
- The back flipping Kid!
- Portland Disc Golf-Stumptown Magics
- E Magics
- Directions to jackson falls in better format
- MOre pics of Jackson Falls!
- More Jackson Falls
- EXTREME DISC GOLF Jackson Falls, IL
- disc golf philosophy 101-4 ( putting)
- Disc golf on Network TV ( show me St Louis)
- Ozark Mountain open disc golf DVD Trailer
- disc golf philosophy 101-3
- Ozark Mountain disc golf pictures
- Ozark Mountain DVD
- disc golf philosophy 101-2
- Playing "Catch" helps your disc golf game!
- Disc Golf Technique Email Lesson - Luke, Part II
- Disc Golf Technique Email Lesson - Luke, Part I
- Complete BP bag
- Custom stamped specials
- latest run of putters
- ▼ July (25)