Tuesday, July 1, 2008

latest run of putters

Just got into a run of Red RED Super Soft Wizards tonight!
Its been a while since we ran some true red (lots of orangish and watermelon colors lately)they are looking Pretty sweet.

Earlier today we ran White, Watermelon, blue and a green/blue in the SS wizard and will finish off the super-softs in Black.

Trying to get these wizards done so we can run some Evolution Magics.
Boro told me he threw one of the proto's all weekend in Pittsburgh and that they are money.

I'll try to get the pics of the new backpack/ player bag combo up in a bit!

1 comment:

beatz said...

I would love to see the new prototype for the bag, the original is awesome from what i have seen with out the revo price tag.

About David

My photo
St. Louis, MO, United States
I own and operate Gateway Disc Sports, a disc manufacturing and course design and installation company.