Friday, July 18, 2008
EXTREME DISC GOLF Jackson Falls, IL
DIRECTIONS to Jackson Falls:
Take 64 east ( towards Louisville) from St Louis to 57 south ( towards Memphis at MT vernon) GO on HWY 24 East (Towards Nashville):
once on 24 Go east (left) on 1st exit at Goreville/Tunnel Hill exit.
go 10 or 15 miles to state rd 45 ( which is a stop sign)make a left:
travel for about 10 minutes to Ozark General Store and make a RIGHT on Ozark RD:
across from general store.
travel 10 minutes on Ozark Rd( about 8 miles) go past Trig Observation Site:
turn on right on Street rd (Big White House), proceed down this road, it will change to a gravel road,, follow this past main campground on Right over creek bed:
disc golfers camping is 1/2 mile down on lEFT!
please bring your own food and water and pack it in and pack it out!
- GroovyTuesday in St Louis
- Super-Slow Motion Video
- How to advertise and promote a gdstour event
- more cool pics of the disc golf course at the Ranc...
- El Shaddia Ranch
- The back flipping Kid!
- Portland Disc Golf-Stumptown Magics
- E Magics
- Directions to jackson falls in better format
- MOre pics of Jackson Falls!
- More Jackson Falls
- EXTREME DISC GOLF Jackson Falls, IL
- disc golf philosophy 101-4 ( putting)
- Disc golf on Network TV ( show me St Louis)
- Ozark Mountain open disc golf DVD Trailer
- disc golf philosophy 101-3
- Ozark Mountain disc golf pictures
- Ozark Mountain DVD
- disc golf philosophy 101-2
- Playing "Catch" helps your disc golf game!
- Disc Golf Technique Email Lesson - Luke, Part II
- Disc Golf Technique Email Lesson - Luke, Part I
- Complete BP bag
- Custom stamped specials
- latest run of putters
- ▼ July (25)